Friday 20 April 2018

temporary skin art

I decided to treat myself to a bit of skin art for the summer months.

I've always known that I'm too indecisive to ever settle on a permanent design for a tattoo. So this kind of MS-specific temporary skin art is perfect for me. If I change my mind I know it'll be gone soon enough!

People ask if it's painful but the lucky thing about this kind of application is that you don't even know it's happening until it's done. So no need to worry about the discomfort in advance!

Rather than get it done at home I went to a new place for this one - I simply lost my footing and fell onto my Mother-in-law's kitchen cupboard.

The whole design is just over 3 inches wide. It's pretty abstract and the colour's already started to fade but I'm still really happy with it.


What d'you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oddly, my first though was “hmmm...Jupiter” Then a more empathic “Ouch”...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - it looks even more lurid now!

    ReplyDelete