Monday 27 July 2009

more time off work

The thing that really bugged me about the early reports of swine flu was the way that they all said that the only people who would die were those with "underlying health issues".

Erm... *ahem*... hi there.

Not that I was wishing death on "normals". Just that, even though it worried me a little, it was really freaking my family out, thanks

Now I don't think I've got yr actual H1N1, but I've got enough symptoms to warrant 5 days in (sort of) quarantine with Tamiflu.

Other than that, things are going pretty well, 'health-wise'. The recent relapse has cleared up but the spectre of MS is weighing on my mind a fair bit. I know in the grand scheme of things I've got it pretty mild but I guess for most people it's the uncertainty of your future with MS which can drive you slightly mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment